Thursday 26 July 2018

I'm There For You


Sometimes life seems unfair and sometimes life is unfair;
It's the time when we forget to smile; it's the time when we loose our flair...
It's easy to say that it's going to be okay and mostly it is;
But in times like this something always seems amiss...

So even though I tell you to be thankful for small mercies;
Even though I tell you that it could be worse than this...
Know that I grieve with you;
Know that I understand why you feel so blue...

I know that there's nothing I can say or do to make it better;
But words are all I have and I would do anything for you that is in my power...
So maybe even when my presence doesn't make any difference;
Know that I'm there for you, trying to give you strength in this time of weakness...

No comments:

Post a Comment